Meetings and Reports
- Meeting Schedule
- Annual Reports
- Seth Jensen’s presentation “Combined Sewer Overflow Presentation” from the December 2018 WQMA meeting.
- Scott Fonte’s presentation “Veness Brook AES” from the February 2019 WQMA meeting.
- Steve Penningroth’s presentation “Monitoring Phosphorus, Nitrogen and Pathogenic Bacteria in the Cayuga Lake Watershed, 2004-Present” from the March 2019 WQMA meeting.
- Nate Launer’s presentation “The 2018 Cayuga Lake HABs Monitoring Program” from the March 2019 WQMA meeting.
Publications and Reports
- Owasco Flats Wetland Restoration and Riparian Buffers Inititiative
- Improving Manure Management A Fourteen-Point Countywide Agenda for Action
- Cayuga County Water Quality Management Agency Manure Management Guidelines
- Recommendation Report of the Advisory Committee to the Cayuga County Manure Management Working Group
- Cayuga County Water Quality Management Agency Guidelines for Municipal Maintenance of Roadside Ditches
- Invasive Species Working Group Asian clam reports
- A Methodology for Evaluating Nutrient Reduction Practices